Making Connections that CountCommunication Plan
TEEMA continues to closely monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and its impact to our business and
customers. This is a rapidly changing scenario and we are taking appropriate precautions to protect our
consultants, clients and staff while maintaining our highest quality standards and providing the services we
know are critical to our clients.
Aligned with external guidance, TEEMA is working to put in place a number of precautionary measures to help
prevent the spread of COVID-19, and to keep our candidates and clients as safe as possible. Specifically, we
would like to confirm several details with our candidates prior to any upcoming on-site interviews, upcoming
start dates with any of TEEMA’s clients, and those active consultants currently working at our client sites.
**Prior to any onsite end client interviews or upcoming start dates, our recruiting teams will be asking
- Are you currently ill, with cold or flu–like symptoms?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone, including a family member, who is suspected of having or
has been diagnosed with COVID–19, whether they have travelled or not? Suspected cases are those
where a person has been isolated and/or is being tested for COVID–19
- Have you or someone you have been in close contact, defined as physical contact, or sitting within 2
meters for more than 15 minutes with, have travelled to any of the following areas recently:
- Mainland China
- Japan – Hokkaido Prefecture
- South Korea – Special care zones in South Korea
- Mainland China
FOR ACTIVE CONSULTANTS AT OUR CLIENT SITES
- For those consultants located at a client’s facilities or other client sites, please be mindful of and follow
any additional directions, restrictions or instructions the client may be implementing for their own
employee and vendor populations. Please share any such directions/restrictions/instructions with
TEEMA so we are aware of any new procedures clients are expecting us to follow.
- Any consultants showing systems of COVID–19 (cough, fever, difficulty breathing) should not go onto
any of TEEMA’s client sites. We request that active consultants call their TEEMA rep so we can inform
our end client.
- TEEMA will notify our clients if any of our actively placed consultants are undergoing COVID–19
testing. TEEMA will remain accountable and proactive to ensure we are taking action.
NOTE: Health authorities suggest a period of self–isolation and that no person should attend work until their
symptoms are gone. Consultants should not attend work if they are taking medication to suppress any of these
symptoms, as this can mask infection
- If in-person interviews are scheduled, we are requesting that our clients be open to doing it via web
- If clients still require in-person meetings, please know TEEMA is taking precautionary steps as laid out
above to stop and reduce the spread of this virus.
- For actively place consultants, your TEEMA representative will be requesting, if possible, for any of our
active consultants to work remotely. We understand that this decision rests with the end client.
TEEMA Head Office – all TEEMA staff are working remotely. Our organization is set up to accommodate all
candidates and clients virtually. We reassure our clients and contacts that our services will not be interrupted. TEEMA continues to be consistent with what other organization are communication to their communities
Given the nature of the situation and out of an abundance of caution, TEEMA is requesting that all travel to the
following areas be immediately suspended until further notice:
- South Korea
- The Greater China Region including Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong
**These travel bans are consistent with US/Canada travel advisories.
We strongly encourage you to cancel any personal travel to any of the banned areas. And if you or anyone
from your household has returned from the banned areas in the past 14 days, please self–report this
information to TEEMA HQ via email@example.com. If you’re an active consultant, then please report
this to your TEEMA representative. TEEMA will work directly with you to determine the best course of action.
Cleaning and Personal Hygiene
The TEEMA Community is asked to follow the recommendations published by the CDC, WHO and other
government agencies to prepare for and prevent potential contamination. Actions include daily sanitation of
all high-touch areas such as counter tops, restroom fixtures, doorknobs, elevator controls, and water fountains.
As a reminder, the CDC and WHO recommend everyday actions to help prevent the spread of viruses,
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60 percent alcohol. Always wash hands that are visibly soiled.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, or sneeze or cough into your sleeve or elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Perhaps most importantly, please stay home when you are sick, following the standard process for notifying
managers about your absence.
We are committed to communicating often as the situation develops. We will also send company–wide e–mails
when and as appropriate. For the most current information about coronavirus, please see one of these websites: Center for Disease
Control and Prevention (CDC): www.cdc.gov; World Health Organization (WHO): www.who.int.
Questions or Suggestions?
If you have questions or concerns regarding our precautionary activities, please submit your inquiry/comment
via our help desk by using firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, if you have concerns about your personal
health, please call your physician.