Software DeveloperApply Now
Title: Software Developer
Job ID: SP57247141126
The Software Developer is responsible for developing one or more parts of application systems (systems of engagement and/or systems of record) and integration with other systems, including designing it to fit into the architecture, prototyping the user interface, implementing, unit-testing, and integrating the components that are part of the solution.
To be successful as the Senior Software Developer, you should demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, high-quality coding skills, and an ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Designing and producing code using .NET and Mobile development languages.
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications.
- Participating in activities that support the team’s delivery and continuous improvement through assisting other roles with their work, mentoring and promoting a respectful and collaborative culture.
- 6 to 9 years of direct hands-on work experience with at least 4 years of agile/devops experience.
- Extensive experience in leading the development cycle (design, develop, integrate, test, prototype).
- Extensive experience using agile and devops tools, techniques and processes.
- Extensive experience participating in all activities that support team delivery.
- Ability to work with highly complex and integrated environments.
- Experience in upgrading .net Framework versions.
- Extensive experience in .NET and mobile application development
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) training and certification like SAFe Practitioner, or willingness to take the course and obtain certification within 2 months from commencement of work.
- Must reside in BC during the contract period even when working remotely and be ready to report to the office when remote work is over.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.