Senior Business AnalystApply Now
Title: Senior Business Analyst
Job ID: MK603235105
The Senior Business Analyst will create training material in a variety of formats. Document current business processes. Lead business process changes and improvements after the migration to M365 in conjunction with the Knowledge Management Unit. Draft Communication to stakeholders regarding any process changes, lead workshops to identify areas for improvement.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and solutions.
- Create project documents and associated planning documents.
- Create stakeholder analyses.
- Lead consultations and facilitate stakeholder meetings.
- Create business requirements, functional specifications and technical requirements. Create new business and technical processes and complete business process reviews/re-engineering for existing processes.
- University graduation in Business, Management or other related discipline and 4 years Business Analyst (BA) experience; OR
- 2-year diploma in Business, Management or a related discipline and 6 years BA experience; OR
- 1-year certificate in a related discipline and 7 years BA experience; OR
- Currently active professional certification or accreditation in a related discipline and 8 years BA experience
- Experience as a business analyst translating business requirements into detailed technical requirements in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with written and verbal communications including specific experience in drafting business and technical documentation.
- Experience in facilitating and managing business process development and process re-engineering workshops and sessions.
- Experience in the development of project documents for a wide variety of initiatives and projects (strategic, business improvement, information technology, etc.).
- Experience in facilitating meetings and communicating with senior management and project stakeholders.
- Experience with development and implementation of content management, document management, records management, information management processes in applications.
- Experience working in or for the public sector.
- Experience in developing new IT services including the development of service
- definitions, service measurements, cost models, processes, implementation and operational hand over.
- Experience working within an agile development environment.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing processes on large, complex, multi-stakeholder environment.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.