C++ Game DeveloperApply Now
Title: C++ Game Developer
Job ID: SP4883030513
Our client is a fast-growing software company with talented and passionate people who strive to create, innovate, develop and improve great platform and solutions making a huge impact in people’s lives. We are seeking a C++ Game Developer to join the team.
You will be joining a group of individuals who encourages teamwork and welcomes new ideas, you get the chance to be working with hardworking, playful, and passionate people in a collaborative and flexible environment that rewards excellence and fosters growth.
Responsibilities - what will you be doing:
- Integration of a software development kit and existing code base of game; and maintaining the existing code base which may require some code refactoring.
- Design and implement systems and tools to support game needs.
- Support existing systems.
- Write clear, maintainable, portable, and highly functional code.
- Perform profiling and performance tuning of code and systems to remove bottlenecks.
- Perform testing and documenting of the code that is written.
- 7+ years of professional experience as a programmer
- 1+ year minimum of working use with at least one major game engine. (preferably Unreal)
- Must have worked in a major open source or professional application primarily written in C++
- Must have working knowledge of the basic 3D rendering stack concepts and use
- Understand the debugger and be able to use it to diagnose crashes
- Experience working with 3rd party libraries/APIs and how to integrate them into their projects
- Working knowledge of and basics of threading
Location: Vancouver, BC
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com