Defect ManagerApply Now
Job Title: Defect Manager
Job ID: JT55112183
The Defect Manager specialist will be responsible for defects troubleshooting, ruling out environment issues before passing those defects to developers for code level changes. This will include connectivity check (and troubleshooting) of the CICD pipeline, data flow from source systems to destination, retrofits confirmation, communication with other teams, involved in the flow, to confirm validity of their respective flows.
- Consolidating the defects from various sources to provide a single defect view.
- Run defect triage calls to prioritize and drive closure of defects.
- Lead troubleshooting calls with SMEs from various teams to identify the root cause and fix.
- Publish weekly defect report to all key stakeholders and executives.
- Coordinate data points for testing.
- Execute test cases and create defects.
- Must have a BA or BS Degree and equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience in Kafka, Scala, Cosmos DB.
- Good understanding of CICD process.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills. Familiarity with Splunk or similar data analysis tools is a plus.
- Experience is using JIRA, HP ALM.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in MS Excel and other office products.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.