Senior Project ManagerApply Now
Title: Senior Project Manager
Job ID: SP1779200124
The Project Manager is responsible for assisting in PeopleSoft Financials Project (PeopleTools upgrade from 8.55 to 8.58, DB2 to SQL migration, interface decoupling, migration to Cloud IaaS).
- Planning, budgeting, overseeing and documenting all aspects of the project
- Planning and Defining Scope
- Activity Planning and Sequencing
- Resource Planning
- Developing Schedules
- Time Estimating
- Cost Estimating
- Developing a Budget
- Creating Charts and Schedules
- Minimum 10 years experience PM’ing large complex technical projects across the full life cycle.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background with ability to understand and make decisions on technical options
- Experience with large-scale organizational change initiatives
- Previous experience PM'ing PeopleSoft projects
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) training and certification like SAFe Practitioner, or willingness to take the course and obtain certification within 2 months from commencement of work.
- Must reside in BC during the contract period even when working remotely and be ready to report to the office when remote work is over
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.