Account ExecutiveApply Now
Title: Account Executive
Job ID: CR736296521
Location: Burlington, VT
Our client is looking for an experienced Account Executive interested in taking their career to new heights. This position cultivates existing and new relationships in order to develop and close new revenue opportunities.
- Identify and close sales with new customers in the assigned territory.
- Consistent cold calling and prospect engagement with meaningful volume of in-person appointments per week which leads to successfully achieving the assigned revenue targets.
- Successfully conduct customer telecommunications needs assessments; identify suitable solutions based on those needs; develop, present and follow up on written proposals.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and FirstLight personnel and contractors during the design, construction and installation process.
- Process contracts and sales orders for new or upgraded services.
- 2-5 years of successful sales experience in a telecom or ISP environment including cold calling and prospecting.
- Working knowledge of telecommunication industry and terminology.
- Proven track record of success in exceeding assigned sales quotas.
- Experienced in creating and presenting compelling written sales proposals to decision makers.
- Willingness to represent the company at networking events, tradeshows and activities.
- Experience with Sugar CRM software a plus.
- Familiarity with new and emerging telecommunications technology, including but not limited to fiber optics, Ethernet, virtual PBX, software as a service (SAS) with a willingness to learn new skills and technologies quickly.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com.