IOS DeveloperApply Now
Title: IOS Software Engineer
Job ID: KB435885723
We are looking for an iOS software developer to join our team. We want someone who is eager to make an impact on their peers, on the product, and on our customers. You will make contributions toward developing new features, improving reliability, and refining our software development processes.
Responsibilities - what will you be doing:
- You’ll have visibility into, and influence over, all parts of the technology stack, and enjoy a high degree of autonomy in your work.
- You’ll have a clear view of the product roadmap, the business’ long-term vision, and the opportunity to constructively contribute to both.
- You’ll interact with product management and design and be able to influence what solutions are chosen to meet customer needs.
- You’ll contribute to the planning, design, development, deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of significant portions of the software that supports the business solutions we provide.
- You’ll be responsible for finding opportunities to iteratively improve our technology in any feature you work on, paying down technical debt as a habit.
- You’ll put in the work necessary to empathize with the software’s users, and understand their challenges on an emotional level, whether those users are fellow developers, immediate team members, representatives of partner organizations, or end users.
- Swift (for new development) and Objective-C
- SwiftUI, Core Data, ReactiveSwift, and Combine
- CI/CD: Github, CircleCI, and Fastlane
Location: Offices in Toronto or Vancouver (fully remote is an option)
Salary/compensation: 80-100K plus bonus
Perks & benefits: Excellent
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.