Business Analyst and Project SupportApply Now
Job Title: Business Analyst and Project Support
Job ID: KM838264125
Our client is looking to add a Business Analyst and Project Support to their Project Services department that is delivering a wide range of IT infrastructure projects. This person will be assisting with delivering of these projects.
- Assists the Technical Project Manager with coordinating all aspects of the IT infrastructure projects undertaken by the Project Services department for the Health Authorities, helping to ensure that deliverables are completed on time and on budget, as identified in the project plan.
- Provide support for tracking /managing the project deliverables, schedule, financials, and quality.
- Assisting with the requesting and management of project resources, including network infrastructure, data storage, server / virtualization, and database services resources, as required, based on the scope of the assigned projects.
- Assist with tracking project progress according to the project plan, and reports on the status of the projects and any key issues that are encountered.
- Preparation of project change requests for any changes in scope, schedule, and budget.
- Perform other duties as required.
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Science, Computer Science, or a related discipline, plus five (5) years recent related experience which includes project planning, analysis and implementation. Public Service and Health Sector experience and knowledge an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to carry out business process mapping and fit gap analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to provide user support, advice and training, and other user liaison services.
- Experience with being part of a project management team, managing some project management tasks for a range of IT infrastructure (servers, storage, voice/data / wireless networking) projects in large, outsourced IT service delivery organizations
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com